Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sailing Hiking Shorts How Much Money Is Needed To Sail Around The World ?

How much money is needed to sail around the world ? - sailing hiking shorts

But I want to travel around the world very long, not just a few weeks.
Years! My parents say that I can walk or drive, even for 6 months and then work on the invitation of one or two years, but I work and I do not live in cities e.tc.

Then IAM also ask whether it can be an adventure without having to work more than his life? "

1 comment:

Jim said...

Why not? First, you must have a U.S. Coast Guard Base type of navigation in your region. They are generally favorable. Usually takes about 10-12 weeks.
Then buy a learning experience for the crew in a sailing club or class of Coast Guard.

If you are the lifestyle, go ahead. . .

Post a Comment