Sunday, January 31, 2010

Herpes Inside The Stomach Identify My Infection!?

Identify My Infection!? - herpes inside the stomach

*** Some details are very explicit, not for the weak of stomach! *** There are about 6 months I had followed a slight tingling or slight pain during EXCRUTIATING by an eruption of bubbles in my vagina. Sounds like a classic case of herpes, right? Here's the rest: He was a gynecologist (you know that it accepts to be bad if the document in response to their status!) Were the symptoms sound like herpes Who, but said the bubble was actually more "pustules" ( characteristic of herpes?). She said, TCD usually not a culture, but b / c of the Day (5 days on the desktop), the TCD useless. She gave me and told me to see SHLD acyclovir, a significant improvement within 2-3 days. I do not. I came back after 5 days b / c I have healed a bit, but struck out "not improved significantly." No culture at that time that NEG understand for herpes (but that maybe it was too late?). Since then, I had no symptoms. My partner never has these symptoms. What the hell is this?

6 comments:

hot_sing... said...

I think I have a good idea (and no, it's not herpes), but I have some questions if you do not mind:
Were you at any time by antibiotics?
"He took his partner in the mouth before intercorse?
-Where you had sex?
Fingers of your partner does not put something in you, besides your penis? * Note you to actually know a girl, BF has worked in a bakery, and finally to a yeast infection because you do not clean your hands are good enough.

krdavis9... said...

I had to do a second test for herpes, just to make sure and get tested for staph. Herpes can be spread at any time, even if you do not have an epidemic. If you think it is herpes, and the doctor thought it would be herpes, it probably is. Herpes is a virus and antibiotics are not clear. Get a new trial.

nurse ratchet said...

Ah Ha, you have herpes.

Violet said...

You can herpes, even if no signs of the epidemic. Yes, I def. her herpes. And it is certainly not just a yeast infection!

nascar c said...

You need to be checked for syphilis. If the herpes test was negative, while hate something else begins. Luckily triggers a rule, the penicillin. Play safe the next time with a condom.

crowfeat... said...

Sounds like herpes. Pustules are not typical of herpes. The first outbreak is the worst. I vote for herpes.


On average, the first outbreak of herpes in men about two weeks, while for women the average is three weeks. Moreover, because women often experience herpes sores on the vagina can confuse many of the symptoms of genital herpes only have one other type of infection. You may be confused with herpes outbreaks of boils. Boils are larger and more painful, but a variety of treatments are available to cook. It is rare that a woman is infected with the herpes virus infected with a yeast infection, pelvic inflammatory disease or inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis)
http://www.epigee.org/guide/herpes.html

. BTW, not the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus, which causes toxic shock syndrome?

Post a Comment