Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pc Computer Cases What Type Of Wire Do PC Cases Use? The Wiring Used By Computer Power/reset Push Buttons?

What type of wire do PC cases use? the wiring used by computer power/reset push buttons? - pc computer cases

I find it difficult to get out of the computer did not visit all the shops I sell electricity to obtain certain types of cable.

I learned from the appliance store that the cables a real technical terms. Son, Caliber 16, etc.

used by the PC, not the same type of cable on the radio. Cables are smaller.

on the case too short, I position the button at the top of the box for easy access

1 comment:

PantherD... said...

I want to compare a piece in which you and you buy, or take take a wire strength.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_wi ...

Post a Comment