Sunday, January 17, 2010

Redness In Corner Of Eye How Do I Get Rid Of Redness From Eye Surgery?

How do I get rid of redness from eye surgery? - redness in corner of eye

There are about 2 years ago I had to be operated on in eye [to 12]. They had to shorten the muscle behind one's eyes. They told me that my eyes stay for the first 6-8 months or less red [and faded t]. However, near the red thing in the corner of my eye [no idea what her name is] even redder than the other eye. I wonder if eye drops will get rid of him, even if an operation in this area? And if so, it does not unduly infringe the rights? Please help! You are welcome] The reactions ... I want to disappear, only the redness, the last 2 years!

2 comments:

evilittl... said...

this red thing is the lacrimal gland. Eye drops, yes, probably help, get a gentle formula.

evilittl... said...

this red thing is the lacrimal gland. Eye drops, yes, probably help, get a gentle formula.

Post a Comment