Thursday, November 12, 2009

...neck Injury How Can Workers Comp Insurance Agents Get Away With Getting The Proper Medical Treatment For Head/neck Injury?

How can workers comp insurance agents get away with getting the proper medical treatment for head/neck injury? - ...neck injury

I hurt myself on 1/2/05 @ work with a field of 50 pounds of meat fell on the head and neck. He refused to offer me all the appropriate medical care and not transferred to the health. They are good people, some already with 2 previous neck surgery process. She refused to neurosurgeons head and neck, said with a lid of the main nerve injury, a neurosurgeon, I had an occipital neuralgia. I need some answers on what the people like you when they will be pain for the rest of my life with spinal stenosis, krytosis, degenerative bone disease and pain constants will be held the back of the head. If you help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment