Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heels Big Boobs Do Guys Like Big Boobs Compared To Small Boobs??

Do guys like Big Boobs compared to Small Boobs?? - heels big boobs

I have small breasts. I used to adjust the cut and almost entirely shown from AC Cup, but I'm a girl, if I will lose weight first, my breasts! As soon as I was a B-cup, and much more.

I have low self-esteem after my relationship of 3 1 / End of 2 years.

I hate to 5'7 cuz i love heels and makes me 5'10!
I hate having small breasts!

In addition to these two is the only thing my heart! But this meandering gettin false breasts.

I know all the risks and dangers of gettin my boobs done, but I do not think I am willing to undergo additional surgery to experience any problems during the rest of my life, to solve them, just so I could have Big Boobs, may They feel good fight against myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment