Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chin Liposuction Plastic Surgery Question...under The Chin Liposuction?

Plastic Surgery Question...under the chin liposuction? - chin liposuction

Hello. Has anyone who had liposuction under her chin or all types of plastic surgery to remove a double chin? I'm not at all overweight, but it's something I find very annoying. I know it's something I inherited from my mother ... My grandmother was up to the time and now my mother who had to do that, and my sister and cousin of a double chin, I believe, centuries begin my eyes and I'm ready to do something. Each experience had met, or if one of you someone to do would appreciate any information you may provide, especially things like cost, time how long it took to heal, and s he is satisfied with the outcome. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment